weekly updates for w/c 29th May 2023
We made it through to the THIRD bank holiday in May! I am loving the abundance of spring right now but will be really glad to get back to some more normal weeks as we slide into June.
Here’s everything you need to know about classes and massage availability for the coming week:
Online fitness for women
- 40-fit Monday 29th May @ 7am – whole body circuit with a single weight – no need to miss out just because of the bank holiday! Get up and at it early and then the rest of the day is yours to enjoy how you choose
- metabolic fitness 30th May @ 7am – a burnout session #IYKYK!!
- functional fitness 2nd June @ 7am – 3D movement with some balance/single leg options
All sessions via zoom. Find further details here
- Online class Wednesday 31st May @ 7pm – join from the comfort of your own home for core & back strengthening exercises, combined with movements for mobility and flexibility, and some time for yourself
This session runs as a live class on zoom, but it is recorded so you can do it later if you prefer. Details here
In-person classes resume after half term – Fridays @ 9.30am in Kilndown village hall. Booking is now open for the new 6-week term (9th June-14th July inc) – you can book the whole block or on a week-by-week basis – details here
Sports & clinical massage
Treatment for soft tissue injury or overuse issues, general niggles & chronic conditions such as low back pain, neck & shoulder tension, knee & hip pain. I am also certified to offer pregnancy and post-natal massage, work with post-operative scar tissue and provide oncology massage.
Availability for next week is as follows:
- Tuesday 30th May – 3-9.30pm
- Wednesday 31st May – 2-6pm
Appointments can be booked here
Please let me know if you would like to discuss any of the classes, or one-to-one fitness sessions, or to find out more about how massage can help you feel better in your body.