I offer three different online class formats, designed specifically with women in mind.
Online classes provide you with the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of regular exercise in the comfort of your own home and the convenience of joining in when it suits you (either live-streamed via Zoom or using the recordings which you can access after the class).
Fitness class timetable:
Classes are offered at the following times (see class descriptions below):
- Mondays at 7pm – 40-fit
- Tuesdays at 7am – metabolic fitness
- Fridays at 7am – functional fitness
Sessions are designed with women in mind – promoting cardio-vascular health, mental wellbeing, strength, core stability, lean muscle tone and bone density, all of which become more important as we age.
Exercises are low-impact so that they are kind to your joints and pelvic floor muscles. Exercise variations are offered throughout each class so that you can enjoy the moves which are best for your body.
All classes are just 30 or 40 minutes long so that you can get your workout done and get on with your day.
There are three class formats available:
- 40-fit – a 40-minute class with a changing format to give you a varied workout every time. Some weeks we will use dumb-bells, other times we will include more body-weight exercises; sometimes we will only focus on one area of the body for the whole class (eg a core session or a lower body workout); the structure of the class will also change from week-to-week. You’ll never quite know what to expect from a 40-fit class but you’ll always be glad you did it!
- Functional Fitness – a 30-minute class designed to increase your heart-rate and strengthen your body using a light/moderate weight such as a dumb-bell and single-arm/single-leg movements to replicate day-to-day activities. This session feels like a 3D workout.
- Metabolic Fitness – a 30-minute high intensity, low impact, fat-burning fitness class using a pair of dumb-bells. It is a self-paced workout which is ideal for maintaining lean muscle and bone strength, as well as improving cardio-vascular health. It is a super-effective, time-efficient workout which will help your body to burn more calories both during & after the class.
Book a class:
Online fitness classes can be booked here.
When you book a class you will be sent the link for the live-streamed session. Afterwards you will receive an email with a link to the zoom recording which is valid for 7 days so that you can repeat the class later in your week if you choose.
New ‘move more’ membership:
I have introduced a new ‘move more’ monthly membership package to give you a cost-effective option if you regularly attend two or more of my online fitness classes per week.
This package gives you access to the 12 fitness sessions each month. You will be able to join the live-streamed sessions via zoom and access all the recordings in your membership area, for up to 8 weeks.
The membership package gives you the option to repeat classes that you have enjoyed the most or catch-up on sessions that you were unable to join live, giving you flexible options to suit your lifestyle.
Find out more:
How do I connect online?
For the live-streamed sessions you will need an internet connection and either your laptop, tablet or mobile.
When you book a class you will be sent a link to access the live session. It will take you through the set-up if you haven’t used Zoom before.
Please note: I will be able to see you in the class so please get dressed!
You will need enough space move about comfortably. Ideally you will be in a separate space to children, pets and other distractions.
The recorded sessions can be watched on any of your devices.