Functional Fitness is a 30-minute class designed to increase your heart-rate and strengthen your body using low impact exercises which will vary every week, with variations offered to suit your body.
The exercises will incorporate a light/moderate weight such as a dumb-bell or a kettlebell and will often involve single-arm or single-leg movements to replicate day-to-day activities.
Functional Fitness is an online fitness class focusing on low impact exercises which mimic everyday movement patterns. It is delivered via live-streaming and recorded sessions.
You will work in the comfort of your own home and work at your own pace throughout.
If you have any concerns about whether the class is suitable for you, please email me prior to joining the class so that we can discuss your situation.
What should I wear?
- you will need suitable fitness clothing and supportive shoes (or bare feet)
- it is best to remove watches, rings, and other jewellery which will get in your way
- you will definitely need to have a bottle of water near-by
- you will need an exercise mat and a light/moderate weight such as a dumb-bell or a kettlebell
When are the sessions?
Online sessions are currently scheduled as follows:
- Mondays 7.15pm (book here)