Exercise & me…
I didn’t love sports and PE at school; I played a bit of squash in my late teens & I did no exercise at uni so you could say I was a late starter where fitness was concerned!
At the age of 28, with three children under five & desperate for some ‘me-time’, I started going to regular classes at my local leisure centre – and I never looked back.
Ever since then, exercise has been as much about my mental health as my physical well-being and I love to help other people find that connection too.
Regardless of where you’re starting from, movement will make you feel better, and I am here to help if you need me.
Exercise & sports massage unlock the door to:
- optimal alignment & mobility
- improved physical & mental health
- better sleep health
- increased self-esteem & body confidence
- improved digestive health
What else do you know that can do all that?!
How can I help you?
With on-going personal & professional development, taylor-made fitness is constantly evolving, but my key-focus remains consistent:
- I can help you to move more often with online pilates & fitness classes, and online 1:1 personal training delivered direct to you at home
- I can help you to move more efficiently with online support to help you manage any soft tissue concerns. I can teach you self-care strategies to help re-connect you to your body, reduce pain and improve functional movement patterns
Regardless of whether you are just starting-out, or starting-over, or simply in need of some fresh motivation I can help you to move more and feel better in your body.
Qualifications & training
- First Aid at Work certificate (valid to Nov 2022)
- covered by public liability, malpractice and professional indemnity insurance through Balens
- affiliate member STA – (2629)
- currently studying L4 Sports Massage Therapy with T3 Education
- L3 Sports Massage Therapy with T3 Education (completed Janaury 2020)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation course October 2018
- Barre Pilates Method certification June 2018
- SpineSafe™ Pilates course with Cherry Baker April 2018
- Pregnancy Massage with Jing May 2017
- Massage for Scar Tissue with Jing May 2017
- Full ACMT certification – Jing Advanced Massage Training April 17
- Burrell Education Pregnancy & Post Natal Massage & Remedial Therapy November 2016
- Bodywork Beginnings – Jing Advanced Massage Training May 2016
- Be Activated level 1 (November 2014) & level 2 (March 2015)
- Kettlercise & Kettlercise H.Core certifications
- Level 3 Pilates Matwork Diploma
- Hypopresives Method – fundamentals, advanced & expert certifications
- Metabolic Effect – Indoor Group Training, Outdoor Group Training & PT qualifications
- Pre- and Post-Natal Exercise level 3
- TRX level 1 Instructor
- Boxercise – Instructor, Kick-boxing Instructor & Personal Trainer certifications
- Wright Foundation Cardiac Rehabilitation (REPS level 4 Specialist Instructor)
- Wright Foundation Referral Programme Consultant (GP Referral)
- Spinning Instructor & ICE Advanced Cycling Instructor
- BOSU Foundation Certificate
- NVQ Level 3 Advanced Fitness Instructor with Nutrition
- BTS Body Pump, Body Step & RPM
- RSA Basic Certificate in Teaching of Exercise to Music