Here’s a round-up of short videos I have created during 2022 to give you some easy self-care ‘homework’ to use between massage treatments.
I hope you find something useful for your body!
As always, please ask if you are unsure whether a particular move is right for you; go gently and pay close attention to any feedback from your body (ie. nothing needs to feel painful to be doing you some good!)
Neck & shoulders:
- Franklin Method inspired neck releases
- Franklin Method inspired neck releases part 2
- two ways to release SCM
- a 10-minute desk break to ease your shoulders and upper back
- simple shoulder mobility moves
- shoulder & rib releases against a wall
- scapula mobility & stability
Hips & Legs:
- hip stretches & releases
- legs up the wall
- crossed ankle piriformis stretch
- stretch bands to strengthen hips
Feet & ankles:
- an easeful Pilates session with trigger point balls (60 minutes)
Wishing you an easeful start to 2023:
Remember, ‘little + often’ is most likely going to be a more effective formula than ‘lots x once + never again’!